Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Distant Blogger's Apology

Okay, so I've been neglecting my blog for the past month...and I'm terribly sorry. I haven't neglected baking but I have stopped photographing my work for a while. Simply because  I have had no time for such activity. But I'm here now, and hopefully you'll see more of me now that all the Christmas stuff is slowly ending.

Was your Christmas wonderful? Yes it was? Well that's just fantastic. How was mine you ask? Oh it was alright. Family, friends, food, Christmas lights, carols, and more food...you're right. It wasn't just alright, it was fabulous. Excellent. Magical even.

I think it would be safe to say that over 97% of the gifts my wonderful family and friends gave me were either cupcake or tea related. You guys know me so well! My family is just the best. THEEE best! No, don't try to tell me that yours is better....mine is the tops.

Well....I guess since I've bragged about my family, it's only fair to share some of the wonderfulness they blessed me with.


Hmm yes. This is exactly what you think it is. A cute little single cupcake stand. And what's that on it, you ask? Well THAT is a ginormous Hersey's Kiss.


Yes, these are Matryoshka Doll measuring spoons and cups. And yes, I did have to google how to spell that. But aren't they just the cutest things ever?


Life's short, eat cupcakes. Have another, they're small.
If you thought those dolls were adorable...these plates will probably blow you away! How sweet are they? I just love them. Sometimes I just sit and look at them because they're just so precious.


Alright, I saved the best for last. This is a cupcake. While, I guess it's a toque that looks like a cupcake. Yes, this too is adorable. Believe me now that my family is the best?


Okay so these are sugar cookie trees. I probably could've made an effort to upload these before Christmas....but I had better things to do. So here it is now!

Well well, that is all. So I hope you had the best Christmas ever! And I also hope you have a blessed new year! I probably won't be around until 2012...so see you next year!

Take care,
Sydney <3




No comments:

Post a Comment