Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello Blogging World

Well, here goes: my first blog. I guess I'll start off by telling you a bit about myself.
I'm 16 years old, I have one older sister. I was born in Saskatchewan, after living in 8 different places, I now live in Morden, Manitoba and I love it here!
I LOVE baking. It's my passion in life. I don't bake for the money or to try to impress people. I bake because I love seeing how something I've created can put a huge smile on someone elses face. It makes me truly proud to have been blessed with the gift of baking and decorating sweets.
I'm far from a professional baker so don't be expecting outstanding work from me. I'm still learning tips and tricks to make perfect cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. In fact, I've only been big into this whole baking thing for about a year so any advice you have is gladly accepted.
I will try to figure out the how-to's of blogging as quick as I can, but for now it might be a bit rough here.
I plan to build this into a baking blog (as if you couldn't tell by what I've said about baking) with recipes, pictures, and links to some of my favorite work. But until I figure this out it might just be some random thoughts from yours truly :)
Okay, well that's about it for blog #1...
Good night, World,
Sydney

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see anyone getting serious about food! Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hello there, Sydney-gail. Welcome to the blogosphere. ;) I can't wait to see {and EAT} more of your delicious creations.

    ReplyDelete