Sunday, October 13, 2013

"I thank God Everytime I Remember You"

For all the times I have missed a chance to say thank you. For everyday I spend taking things for granted. For each person who has impacted my life more than I let them know.

I am blessed.


I'm sure your parents are great, but have you met mine?


Don't get me started on how lucky I am to have a sister like her and a brother-in-law who treats her like the princess she is.


These guys are rad.


These girls are the most incredible people I know.


Not only did I get to spend time in our great capital city, I got hang out with amazing people for a whole week.

 
I know people who load into vehicles every February and drive to Saskatchewan just to party hard for Jesus.
 

 
Who needs mountains when you have this view every evening?
 
 
I have the best job in the world.
 
 
Best Fwiend , you know I love you.
 
 
Pulse {Grace Young Adults}. If you haven't experienced it, you need to.
 
 
A mile from where I live, and I'm still speechless.
 
 
This girl and the other beauties I get to dorm with for the year - they'll change your life.
 
 
These goofs. Combining, piano concerts, 3am, and abs from laughing; I like them a lot.
 

Friends that sneak into your dorm just to put up glow-in-the-dark stars.


Cats - is there a more beautiful creature?
 

I can't tell you how much I love my camp family.

 
High school friends, where would I be without you?
 
 I will not be thankful only on this day, once a year. There is so much in this beautiful life, I am overwhelmed with thankfulness.
 
Thank you.
 
From the bottom of my heart, I cannot be grateful enough.
 
Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment